2.11.10

My other sister








OK, so Carrie is my cousin but pretty much my other sister. We grew up in the same town and our families did almost everything together. Celebrated holidays, went on vacations and had Sunday dinners every week. It is so fun now because her darling little Nixon is the same age as my Gray so we love to see them play (haha as if they can play yet!) together. I do have to mention the AMAZING assistant I had during this shoot. We talked my Uncle Ron into coming with us to help with Nixon. I have never seen anyone do whatever it takes to draw a smile. He was awesome. (I know Nixon looks so sad in the last picture but I just love his little frown!)

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Yay! I'm perusing along in bloggerland, and happen to find a nice little treat. A fresh new post of our photo shoot! I seriously LOVE them so much Ash. There is something specific in every single picture that I love. Yay. Can't wait to see the rest. And to talk about all their details with you ;)

Carrie said...

ps. When talking to others, I usually refer to you as my other sister too!

Kay said...

Ash, these turned out great...I love them! Cute family too!