13.3.11

Hannah





I would like you to meet Porter's "girlfriend" Hannah. She is our neighbor and his buddy Ollie's sister. The other day he and I were talking while eating lunch and he smiles and says, "I have a girlfriend." I was totally shocked. Did my 3 year old just say he had a girlfriend? hehe. I asked him who it was and he said, "well, Hannah of course!" With a little questioning I found out that in 3 year old talk a girl friend is apparently just that. A friend that is a girl. :) He thinks Hannah is pretty awesome and I do too. She is so fun and nice and I am lucky enough to teach her in YWs. It was freezing out for this session and she was such a trooper. She even went without a coat in -18 degree weather. I think she is gorgeous and I am so grateful to have her as a neighbor and babysitter! Hope you like them Hannah.

1 comment:

KJAMBD said...

I can't believe I haven't commented about these pictures! SERIOUSLY gorgeous!! You totally captured everything sweet about Hannah!!!
- Jewel