9.4.11

Cruz











Oh sweet baby Cruz. He is absolutely breathtaking. Such a handsome little baby. He is such a lucky boy to have Bella as his big sister. She just cuddled him, held him, and you can tell she completely adores him. His mom, Simone, has created the most darling nursery for him. I wanted to steal her rocking chair and bring it home with me! She is such a great mom and a great friend. Doesn't she look absolutely amazing for just having a baby!! I don't know how she does all she does. Not only did she just have her second baby, she owns her own bridal boutique, Beautiful Bride. Every time I talk to her she is throwing a baby shower for someone, taking someone out for their birthday, or dropping a treat off to someone. Not to mention running a successful business and raising her family. She has always been such a great support to me and to my business and I am so grateful to have her as my friend. Thanks Sim and congratulations again.
-Ash

6 comments:

Leah said...

ok. these are so so SO cute! Love the one of her looking at him. seriously, such an adorable family! oh and LOVE your new blog header and background! What I know much of been a headache def paid off it looks so good!

Carrie said...

I love the pics Ash. My favorite one is where Cruz is swaddled in the cozy cream blanket and looking at the camera with his mouth in an "o". So cute! Can't wait for my turn. I plan on maximizing on yours and Jill's skills and getting LOTS of pictures of my baby girl :)

Sim said...

You are seriously so amazing! You just made me cry, you are too sweet. I LOVE my pictures, I love how you capture our family and how patient you are with us (especially Bella!). I LOVE YOU!!!

PamH said...

these are so darling!! looks like it was a fun shoot...cute houses and people have a way of making shoots fun!! :) i LOVE your new blog look!! wicked professional!!

Mark and Laurel said...

These pictures are beautiful! What a good looking family. Cruz is adorable!!! He has the cutest lips! I love them you are so talented Ashley!

KJAMBD said...

Sweet photos Ashley! That little boy is so darling...and so is his name! Cute!
- Jewel